Monday, September 10, 2007

BROTHER AL B. CONAHAN DISCOVERED!




















And, we've been worried about the whereabouts of Brother Al Conahan!

We've been looking for big Al Conahan for about six years, and he found us. By good fortune Al discovered the Phi Delta Psi website and checked in. Al pledged our Brotherhood at Pierce College in the Fall of 1962. Jerry Fecht
" I moved to Reno over 5 years ago, from Las Vegas. I retired from the construction business and took a position with a spa dealer/contractor. I manage all the marketing and sales. I also administer the web site and other computer related responsibilities. Just out making new friends. AL B. C.

1 comment:

Gerald R. Fecht said...

Some of my new friends , I call them Double "A" and Double "D". One is the wife of a new friend from Canada and the other is a Playgirl from San Diego. We were on a cruise to Mexico over the Holidays this last Dec/Jan.
Big AL