Monday, April 14, 2008

MORRIE MARKOVITZ CHECKS IN

From: Morrie Markovitz Sat Mar 22 15:49:50 PST 2008

LOST BROTHER SAYING HELLO! I was talking with my wife about my college years and decided to google Phi Delta Psi. It was a great surprise to find this message board. I was in Beta chapter Fall 66' pledge class. I am sorry to read about the passing of John Hostinshy, even though I haven't seen or talk to him in 40 some years it's sad when you learn someone you've known is gone.
To set the record straight John pledged with me in Fall 66'. In fact he was the pledge captain. John was just out of army and a little older than the rest of us. As I remember we were more scared of him than the brothers. Anyway, quick recap of the last 40 years I moved away from LA in 73' and lived in Seattle, Boise, SF and Oregon. For the last 20 years I've owned bars in Salem, Oregon. Looking forward to selling out his year and retiring. I notice some names on the e mail list and I will try to contact some of the brothers I was close with. My email address is cinmaror@comcast.net

No comments: