Thursday, May 14, 2009

MORE ABOUT PIERCE COLLEGE FROM BROS. BUTTACCIO AND KOERNER

Clay Koerner is the president of Alliance Brokers and Consultants in Bakersfield, California. He joined the Phi Delta Psi Fraternity in the Fall of 1962. Clay served as the Student Body President of Pierce College, and was voted Man of the Year prior to being drafted into the Army during the Vietnam War.

“My time at Pierce College was far more than I could have asked for; helping me to become socially mature, gave me educational opportunities and the ability to make wise decisions while becoming a responsible individual.
Pierce College was the most enjoyable time of my life as I developed lifelong memories and lifelong friendships. We get out what we put in and Iwas blessed to have attended this wonderful College. Clay Koerner (1962-1965)



Gerald Buttaccio was a founder of the Pierce College Beta Chapter of the Phi Delta Psi Fraternity. He attended Pierce from 1958 to 1960. He is the Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer for Desert Community Bank of Las Vegas, Nevada.

“When I attended Pierce Jr. College, it was at that time a small school with great teachers that you could interact with. In addition, the school gave me the opportunity to join Phi Delta Psi and make some excellent friendships.”

No comments: