Friday, May 22, 2009

Br. ROSS HANOVER LEARNED HIS TRADE AT PIERCE COLLEGE

"Pierce College allowed me to earn credits for enrollment at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Pierce also set in motion my childhood dreams of flying off U.S. Navy Carriers. I went on to be an F-4 fighter pilot during the Viet Nam war.
Pierce taught me the skills to open my landscape, irrigation and maintenance company. I am still in business to this day. Needless to say, I have always been self-employed. Ross L. Hanover."

Ross Hanover and his wife Janis live in Canyon Lake, California. He is also a graduate of James Monroe High School in the San Fernando Valley. The Ross live in a double wide mobile home overlooking the golf course on which he plays regularly. He now works two days a week.
The date of his initiation into the Beta Chapter of our Brotherhood is not known.

No comments: